The key advantages of choosing our Au pair Agency in Australia instead of other agencies are:
- We select carefully our Au pairs and include in the database only those that match our requirements and those who can get the working holiday visa, be aware, our competitors take au pairs on tourist visas, which is illegal.
- Au pair profiles include references and police check
- We will assist you at every step of the way; our work does not finish with the Au pair selection and placement, we can help as well providing support and guidance throughout the program to help if any disagreements.
- We Offer Free Registration - and warranty -
- Unlike pure online matching services, our client's safety and satisfaction are our main goals, to ensure this, we offer a service with a PLUS, Our FREE Online Au pair Course to all Au pairs, before they start the program.
- We ask the Au pair to read and sign the au pair's behaviour agreement and au pair guide that includes her responsibilities for a successful stay
- Unlike other agencies, we do not charge booking fees and contact fees !
- Unlike other agencies, our placement fee is the same, regardless of length of stay .
What is included in both programs:
- Registration support and matching support
- Access to a list of Au pairs to facilitate choice
- All selected Au pairs will have previous experience with children, all travel documents checked, reference letters and police checks
- Work schedule preparation support
- Your Au pair will receive our Free Online Au pair Course
- Au pair contact details and documents available for the family
- Aupair working hours: 30 to 40h/week, weekends free, during 6 months or more depending on au pair's availability
- Weekly pocket money of $6.00 AUD per hour. (30hrs=180 AUD/week)
- Family/ Au pair support in foreign languages (Spanish, French, English)
- 1 night of babysitting per week
- Aupair profile and photos
- Payment is required only when placement is confirmed
Au Pair Australia - The Au pair has a minimum 150 hrs of childcare experience, native English speakers and drivers inclusive.
Au Pair Australia Professional - Candidates have either:
- a formal qualification ( degree or diploma) in childcare
- over 500 hrs work experience in a child-care related job
- previous au pair or nanny experience