Useful? Share it with your friends -
Advantages for Au pairs to register with Aupair Australia instead of using a pure online service like Au pair World
- We are an Australian Au pair agency since 2005 and not a pure internet service (View updated Certificate of Registration)
- IAPA (International Au Pair Association)
Aussie Au pair Australia was the first member of IAPA in Australia. Many of our overseas partners are also members of IAPA.
- "Our placement service is completely FREE for Au pairs"
- You will have 2 paid week holiday per year or 1 if staying 6 months plus;
An end of stay completion bonus we ask our families to give you, included in the agreement
We offer you a family replacement (free as well) if you are not happy with the first family or have a problem
We will ask the family to provide you with a clear agreement which mentions your working hours, payment, etc to protect you
- Support from us to help if any disagreements.
we keep your information as confidential, and only provide your contact details to our registered family once you agree to proceed with an interview
- We design a work schedule with the family, so we can show the work required before you accept, and you will receive general information about the family.
- We offer you an Online Au pair Course before you arrive to Australia for FREE
- You will have your own room, pocket money and free time to study or travel
- We provide you with our Au pair guide, maps and travelling tips.
- After your arrival with your hosting family, we'll contact you to make sure you are ok.
- Assistance from Aussie Au pair during your stay with the hosting family
We'll provied you with the list of au pairs placed in your area to catch up and make friends here
- We get references from our families, to ensure is a safe place for you
- You can contact us anytime you need an advice to make your stay happy
What are the advantages to choose an agency instead of using Au pair world?
These are some of the risks an Au pair can face without the support of a reputable and well established Au pair agency:
- Absence of a written contract that protects the au pair if mistreated or unpaid
- Insufficient references and information about hte family she will join
- No re-match opportunity for the au pair (secondary placement) if the initial placement is unsuccessful
- No local support during the placement if the au pair is not happy or needs help
They pretend to offer Au pair matching services, but which in fact are only to allow direct contact between families and Au pairs.
- They do not have any physical persons to do the screenings
- Impossibility to contact anybody in case of problems
- High risk of meeting non genuine families Pedophiles,rapists.etc)
How we can assist our Au pairs:
Au pair Australia gives to the Au pair an opportunity to experience Australia in the safest possible way, living within a family lifestyle, learning about other culture, while still having free time to study, work and travel. By doing light housework and/or child minding, is an excellent way to save money and not having to pay extra for accommodation or meals.
We will provide you with orientation about the program before your arrival. And we'll provide advice, assistance with any problems, and support throughout the program.