Au pair Working holiday visa

To be elegible, you must get a working holiday visa or a student visa.

The Working Holiday programs encourage cultural exchange and closer ties between arrangement countries by allowing young people to have an extended holiday supplemented by short-term employment.

Visa Options

  • Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)

    For people from Belgium, Canada, Republic of Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan and United Kingdom.

  • Work and Holiday visa (subclass 462)

    For applicants from Spain, Chile, Thailand, Turkey and the USA to holiday and work in Australia.

Australia has working holiday arrangements with a number of countries and regions