We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful support and collaboration so far – we look forward to further success as a result of our partnership.
We are proud of our agents and partners towards their contribution that they help us bringing to the childcare experience.
Our Agents and partners bring extensive experience accumulated from successful involvement in the childcare industry, and this is a huge benefit that we want to offer to all our families. Our Agents are spread across all Europe with extension plans to Canada, UK and USA. Our agent’s global footprint brings customized solution and local knowledge.
What we offer your au pairs
• End of stay bonus of $500 AUD
• Offer your agency a commission for every girl you send us, which you can use to keep as a commission or to offer it to the girls
• Certificate of participation at the end of the stay
• 24-hour emergency assistance
• An Au Pair Handbook
• Mini cook book
• Welcome pack with a Vodafone Sim card and travel discounts
• 1-2 weeks before the au pair arrives we send the welcome pack to the host family, this includes Vodafone SIM card, stationery, mini cook book, brochures.
• 2-3 days after the au pair has arrived we arrange a follow up call. We also provide a list of contact details.
Our Welcome pack
Responsibilities of our Agents
– Providing information and assess potential candidates in their own language
– Arranging interviews with preselected candidates
– Verifying the exactitude of reference checks, police and medical checks
– Explaining what to expect as an Au pair in their own language
– Interviewing the Au pair in English to assess her language skills
We have got agreements mainly with IAPA members as well as other smaller agencies.
We strive to the highest standard of selection process including screening and interviews.
We will present a candidate to the family once the profile includes: photographs, references (giving the opportunity to the family to double check the reference), medical and police checks.
The input of our agent once the file is complete is:
-Interviewing and explain the process to potential candidates
– Outlining both their benefits and responsibilities
We are keen to hear from potential agents who are interested in placing au pairs in Australia, please contact us at info(@)aupair-australia.net